Coastal Workboats Support Services Ltd are committed to providing a through life asset Planned Maintenance Service including our bespoke developed cloud-based PMS application.
This service is offered both to our shipbuilding customers and to other commercial workboat owners.
With our experience as a boat builder and combining our PMS Software and a fleet of mobile vans & skilled marine engineers we can offer a dedicated Planned Maintenance Service to minimize technical downtime and increase productivity of your marine assets.
Features of our PMS Software:
- Designed for ease of use for crew and engineers.
- Cloud based.
- Remote access & monitoring of individual vessel & fleet performance.
- Forward schedule of planned maintenance/service tasks to assist operational planning.
- Statutory surveys/certificate renewal can be included in job schedule as well as equipment servicing.
- Inventory management of critical spares & consumables.
- All main vessel equipment and systems captured including subcomponents.
- Can be used to capture other marine equipment e.g., Fish Farm feed barges.
Service Pricing Model – Coastal Fleet Support
- An annual contract covering agreed planned maintenance engineering support bank hours plus PMS software license.
- A per vessel/asset contract easily extendable to cover multiple assets.
- Third party built vessels will be subject to a vessel audit.
- A monthly set contract price gives more visibility of main service costs.
Get in touch to discuss individual asset or fleet support requirements and to arrange a software demonstration.